The 3 section couch provides optimum versatility, enabling advanced patient positioning for a wide range of examination and treatment procedures.
It is available in either an electric or hydraulic version. The Electric version requires the least manual involvement, however if the couch is going to be moved regularly, or is away from electrical points, the Hydraulic version is more practical.
- 100mm diameter retractable rubber castors
- Gas assisted back section
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- A full choice of colours, all of which are no cost options, bar the ‘Luxury’ colours
- Extra low entry height for wheelchair transfer
- Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- A Paper Towel Roll Holder is fitted as standard
- 260kg safe working load on electric version
- 225kg safe working load on hydraulic version
- Price includes standard UK mainland delivery, the Highlands & Island are by quotation
- 7 year warranty on the frame and 3 year warranty on moving parts
Additional Options & Accessories
Guideline prices. To arrange a quotation, please get in touch. You can also email us at: [email protected]