Polycoatee Wraparound MK I Apron
- Choice lead equivalence of 0.25mm or 0.35mm
- Choice core material of ‘Lightweight Lead’ or the ultra-light ‘Edge Bilayer Lead-Free’
- Please refer to your Radiation Protection Advisor for advice on your particular usage
- Manufactured using multiple thin layers of protective sheet for maximum flexibility and suppleness
- Various easy-clean cover options including PU/PV solid colours, patterns, polyesters, or anti-microbials
- New comfort binding (we normally select the colour to match your apron, unless specified)
- Padded shoulders for increased wearer comfort
- Large Velcro front panel for easy adjustment
- Buckle fasteners on the front for added security
- Weight Adjuster Belt to redistribute the weight from the shoulders
- Various personalisation options including colour flashes, screen printing, pockets or embroidery
- All Rothband aprons conform to the new standard BS-EN 61331-1:2014
- Peace of mind – 2 year warranty on all aprons!
- As all aprons are made to order please allow up to 30 days for delivery
The MK I comes in a standard length of 100cm, with varying chest sizes. Apron lengths are measured from mid-shoulder and the ideal length is assumed to be just above the knee. Please view our size chart for more information. If you require a different size to those listed we can provide a ‘Made to Measure’ service by quotation.