QUART DSA Digital Subtraction Angiography QA Test Phantom1
The QUART DSA phantom is designed for maximum precision in QA/QC of Digital Subtraction Angiography equipment.
It is a Type B sliding design which maximises QC performance in subtraction angiography applications.
Unique in its kind, the phantom features longitudinal sliding technique to minimize structural movement artefacts in the test image. In comparision, other phantoms available may exceed artefact limits caused by transversely forced movements. The phantom complies with DIN 6868-4, DIN 6868-8, DIN 6868-150 and IEC 61223-3-3.
- PHANTOM MAIN BODY: PMMA
- SLIDER: PMMA
- VESSEL SIMULATION: 4 aluminium strips
- Distance: 10 mm between strips
- Purity: 99.5% (guaranteed)
- Thickness: 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.2 / 0.4 mm
- Strip width: 10 mm
- TISSUE SIMULATION: Step wedge
- 7 copper steps
- Steps 0.2 – 1.4 mm
- LOGARITHMIC COMPRESSION: 1 additional copper step
- Height: 0.2 mm
- REMOTE : Pneumatic Control, Length 7 m
- Dynamic Range
- Contrast Sensitivity
- Attenuation Compression (Logarithmic Compression)
- Visual Spatial Resolution (in combination with Type 38 Line Pair Test Pattern)
- Test Pattern properties: 45° / 0.05 mm Pb / 20 line pair groups / 0.6 – 5.0 Lp/mm
H. de las Heras, R. Torres, J.M. Fernández-Soto, E. Vañó, Objective criteria for acceptability and constancy tests of digital subtraction angiography, Physica Medica, Volume 32, Issue 1, January 2016, Pages 272-276.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.