QUART SP_digi - DR/CR R+F QA Test Phantom1
The QUART SP_digi phantom is designed to be used for QA/QC in radiography and fluoroscopy at x-ray equipment
featuring digital storage screen (CR) or CCD image detectors (DR).
The phantom does not feature planar grid structures, thus clearly revealing disturbing artefacts.
QUART SP_digi complies with DIN 6868-13, DIN 6868-58 as well as IEC 61223-3-1 and IEC 61223-2-11.
- ENHANCED PHANTOM FORMAT: 330 x 330 cm
- DESIGN APPROACH: Simplified design for precise artefact detection
- DYNAMIC STEP WEDGE: 7 Steps; thickness 0 – 2.3 mm
- SIGNAL NORMALISATION: Homogeneous area in the phantom center, 10 x 10 cm
- HIGH-CONTRAST RESOLUTION: Line Pair Bar Pattern (Type 38 / Pb 0.05 mm / 45°)
- LOW-CONTRAST RESOLUTION: 6 Test objects (Aluminium discs; 0.1 – 0.7 mm)
- X-RAY FIELD ALIGNMENT: Field size markings for all major fields-of-view
- CENTER: cross-marker, also visible when QUART ZTB beam alignment tool is in use
- VERTICAL POSITIONING: Wire mount system available for tests of wall-mounted units.
- SIZE: 330 x 330 x 10 mm (L x W x H)
- Spatial Resolution
- Low-Contrast Resolution
- Radiation Field Alignment
- Image Homogeneity
- Signal Normalisation
- Artefacts, Image Flaws, etc.
- Dose Indicator
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.