QUART SPdl - CR/DR Image Quality Test Phantom1
The QUART SP_dl phantom is designed to be used for QA/QC routine testing in Digital and Conventional x-ray applications ranging from DR, CR to Fluoroscopy equipment.
Only one exposure is required to collect all necessary parameters to determine the imaging quality of the x-ray system.
The QUART SP_dl phantom complies with IEC, DIN 6868-150 and DIN 6868-4 as well as IPEM, ÖNORM, PN-EN standards and AFSSAPS regulations.
Genuine Feature: kV Stability Test *
The phantom‘s special feature is an optional kV test object. With it, the generator output stability can be monitored on a regular basis without performing invasive or non-invasive kV measurements. As the kV test object consists of 2 different materials, 2 transition points can be defined for a specific radiation quality. The accuracy of the method is +/-2 kV for a pure visual evaluation. When measured with a luminance meter (digital) or a sensitometer (film/screen), the accuracy of the method will increase to +/- 0.5 kV.
- Internal Filtration: 1.5 mm standard compliant copper filtration, 17 mm PMMA as tissue simulation
- Dynamic Step Wedge: 17 Steps; thickness 0 – 3.5 mm
- Low-Contrast Resolution: 8 Test objects (Aluminium; 0.4 – 4 mm; Ø 15 mm), 17 Additional test objects; 1 object per step (Ø 4 mm)
- High-Contrast Resolution: Line pair bar pattern (Type 38 / Pb 0.05 mm / 45°)
- kV Stability: Unique kV test object (Yb + Pb)
- X-RAY Field Alignment: Field size markings
- Center: Radio-opaque center marker
- Signal Normalisation: Homogeneous area in phantom center
- Vertical Positioning: Wire mount system available for tests of wall-mounted units
- Size: 200 x 200 x 18.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Large Fields: Extension available to provide a homogeneous surface and field markings for formats up to 33 cm x 33 cm
- Spatial Resolution
- Low-Contrast Resolution
- Radiation Field Alignment
- Image Homogeneity
- Artefacts, Image Flaws, etc.
- Generator Stability
- Radiation Quality
- Dose Indicator
* Eder H, Schöfer H, Mota H. Routine monitoring of tube voltage with edge filters for purposes of quality control. (in Germany) Röntgenpraxis; Zeitschrift Für Radiologische Technik, Vol. 36 (5), pp. 173-7, May 1983; PMID: 6867864; ISSN: 0035-7820.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.